The January Gift Guide For Any Client
Everyone can use a little extra cheer this New Year. Sometimes it can be tricky to think about the perfect gift for your clients, so here are the top 5 ideas to surprise your clients with, that will be sure to make them smile.
- A gift like Greetabl allows you to customize a special box that can be delivered to your clients. You can customize the box design and add a special treat inside. Your clients will be sure to feel festive when they open up the box to find confetti or champagne bubbles.
Consider sending with a message, “Best wishes from the team! We hope your New Year is filled with lots of joy, laughter, and champagne bubbles.”
- A gift like tile with a personalized leather keychain is a great way to help your clients stay organized in the new year. The tile keychain allows your clients to stay connected to their important belongings. (And the personalized keychain, is an added thoughtful touch that is sure to delight your clients.)
Consider sending with a message, “Happy New Year! Here’s to staying connected.”
- With New Year’s Resolutions in full swing, gift your clients a personalized desk organizer, like this one made through Etsy. A gift prominently displayed like this one, will help you stay on top of your clients’ mind.
Consider sending with a message, “The New Year is a great time to start fresh. We’re excited to work with you to get your priorities organized this year.”
- Most clients appreciate indulging in something they enjoy. When deciding on the perfect gift card, think about special local restaurants or boutiques that your client may have mentioned. For an added bonus, send your gift card in a personalized card case like this one from Mark and Graham.
Consider sending with a message, “Thanks for giving us the opportunity to do what we love. Wish I could take you out to dinner in person. Allow me to pick up the check instead! Happy New Year!”
- Inspire your clients’ next read by sending them 1,000 Books To Read Before You Die by James Mustich. These miniature chocolate book treats are a great added accompaniment for any avid reader.
Consider sending with a message, “ I hope you can find some time to kick back with a good book. I’d love to hear which one you choose next.”
- Bring a little cheer to your clients, by offering them an excuse to take some time to plan their next vacation. This scratch off map and travel journal gives them an opportunity to reflect on past trips and ponder future destinations.
Consider sending with a message, “Hope this inspires your next travel destination. We’re with you, no matter where your journey goes.”
With the bustle of the new year, many companies feel that they don’t have the time to consistently show their clients the appreciation they deserve. If this sounds familiar, consider reaching out to a company like Client Porter, who creates personalized turn-key client appreciation programs for your clients.